Tuesday, November 8, 2011

HOW TO MAKE A CUT-OUT T-SHIRT


First off, I apologize in advance for the poor quality of my pictures. But I think with the simple instructions you'll be able to achieve a rad & original effect that can jazz up any old t-shirt in your closet.












DIY T-Shirt -  Mayze
Jeans - Kärv
Boots - Urban Planet
Rings - Skoop
Necklace - Uranium


I've accessorized with my 'battle' knuckle rings and chunky chains / satin bow necklace and paired it with my worn boots to bring out the rock n' roll from my raw edge skull shirt. Little tip: Wear a pretty bra! (This one gives my skull a band-aid look, so I've been told). 

Also, be creative! You can also make cut-outs on the sleeves or on the front of a shirt & wear a pretty patterned tank top underneath. Have fun with it!

So I bid you good luck with this tutorial! And beware: this shirt will definitely turn heads!

1 comment:

  1. That dope, really ! check our website you might like some stuff !

    Feel free to write us always open for collars with interesting artists, cheers

    http://www.debellemort.com/

    ReplyDelete