Sunday, November 13, 2011

DAY AT THE MUSEUM


On this beautiful sunday morning, me, my brother & Phil decided to go to the Musée des Beaux Arts de Montréal. This fall, there's a handful of exhibitions with free admission including one of which I was really looking forward to : Big Bang. As advertised "Creativity is given Carte Blanche" and is exhibited until February 2012. The exhibition was a feast for all senses ranging from beautiful sculptural installations to visual art & music that is sure to please every taste. The ambiance was great and I loved every piece that had the chance to take part of this exhibition. I didn't know we weren't allowed to take pictures until the very end so fortunately I got a small portion of it.













We've also checked out the permanent art pieces of the museum which were equally great.









2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly!! Those last two are amazing! AMAZING!! Is that a painting of a fire? and the outdoor sculpture? wow!! Thats great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah aren't they great? The last one (the outdoor) is new, I hadn't seen it before. And the fire too. Both really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete