Sunday, November 20, 2011

OUTFIT ● MY DEAR WATSON



Vintage Bowler Hat - thrifted
Cape - Groggy
Cardigan - American Eagle Outfitters
Jeans - Kärv
Boots - Urban Planet
Umbrella - H&M
Ukulele - Beaver Creek



On a lovely mild day, I went for comfy casual wear with a twist for a little impromptu trip to Ottawa with two amigos. I felt like wearing a vintage bowler hat I had found at a thrift store a year ago. It sat on my shelf all this time. So I dusted it off and paired it with my new cape, simulating somewhat of Sherlock Holmes' accomplice, Dr. Watson. I may have looked a little goofy but isn't that the fun part of dressing up? Especially when the start of your day is grey & rainy, you've got to make your own sunshine. Also not forgetting along for the ride: my brand new ukulele.


No comments:

Post a Comment