|Wanderer by Audrey Kawasaki|
A little roundup of appealing links from my internet browsing.
• 20 artist recreate their childhood drawings. One of my favourite artists, Audrey Kawasaki, remade one of her drawings and the final version was the above picture. Isn't it fabulous?!
• There's more to Québec than poutine! National Geographic gathered the top 10 foods to eat in Québec. More reasons for you to travel to this wonderful province.
• Ever wonder how and why retailers such as Ikea or Anthropologie name their furniture? Find out here for some interesting answers.
• Amazing circular art using Faber Castell pens. It reminds me of a giant stamp made from a tree trunk. Make sure to watch the video!
• This will tickle the fancy of anyone with a soft spot for Typography. The Making of the Typophile Film Festival opening titles is wonderful and makes me wish I had the patience to do stop motion animation.
• Gwen Stefani launched a kid's clothing line for Target called Harajuku Mini. The results? Affordable clothes so fashionable & kawaii I wish I were a kid again only to wear them (I want this, this & this in my size, please!) as well as a fun video game infused promo video.