A little roundup of appealing links from my internet browsing.
• Mr. Blasberg's Best-Dressed List of 2011 is out in Harper's Bazaar.
• The annoyingly cute duo of Sophie Grace & Rosie have their own YouTube show (Who the heck are Sophie Grace & Rosie?! The tutu wearing kids that belted out Nicki Minaj's Super Bass whom are seemingly regular guests on the Ellen DeGeneres show. They got to interview stars on the red carpet. Watch out for Katy Perry's priceless face at 3:40)
• Battle of the Snow Whites: which one are you rooting for?
• 18 Common Phrases to Avoid in Conversations. Makes you think twice about what you may say!
• French Toast. Ramen Noodle. Tortilla Lime & Salt. What do these all have in common? They're current flavours for Komforte Chockolates candy bars. Delicious? Maybe. I can't say I'm not intrigued. But the package design sure is!
• With Movember coming to a close tomorrow, don't forget to donate!
• And a lesson to all artists...
keep drawing from studio shelter on Vimeo.