Thursday, December 22, 2011

LITTLE WONDERS - DEC. 22 2011






A little roundup of appealing links from my internet browsing.

• 'Tis the season of giving! I've been giving money to a charity on a monthly basis for about 2 years and I must say, I've always been weary as to where my money goes. Charity 100 tells you exactly how it is spent, which Canadian charities wastes most of your money and which one gives it all away, using the bare necessities. No excuses now!

• Typography lovers: can you tell your Arial from your Helvetica? Test yourself here!

60 Minutes interviews my favourite actress. Don't you just think she'd be one of the most fascinating person to talk to? God I love Meryl Streep!

• Sarah Wilson sat down & chatted with Nicholas Sparks (the ever-so popular author of romantic books like The Notebook) about his take on love and how surprising his answers were.

• Be a friend to the environment and go Elf yourself! E-cards over paper cards, yo! (If you have pets I suggest putting them in it for more interesting results.)

• Life is just so full of awesome things.

• I wish everyone could dance like no one was watching. This girl is just too cool for school (and so hawt)!

No comments:

Post a Comment