I don't think any girl has ever not wanted to be a princess. Specifically, a Disney princess! I've rounded up some beautiful illustrations & photographs inspired by these famous heroines.
• Breathtaking "real-life" illustrations of Disney Princesses. Prepare to be amazed! She has new updates regularly, so don't forget to check in every once in a while.
|Ariel by Jirka Väätäinen|
• Jeffrey Thomas puts a twisted hardcore warrior spin on the usually demure little women. Make sure to take a look at his extended gallery.
|Twisted Princesses by Jeffrey Thomas|
|Fashion Princesses by Viria3|
|Tattooed Disney Princesses by Timothy John Shumate|
• Dina Goldstein created a series of Fallen Princesses and their Not-So-Happily-Ever-Afters.
• Fashion illustration of Disney inspired couture by Fritz Gebhardt
• The Disenchanted reality of Disney characters according to Jose Rodolfo. Looks like Pinocchio had a hard time.
• What if your favourite Disney Princess graced the cover of Vogue magazine?
|Vogue Covers by Danté Taylor|
• Disney Dream Portraits: the legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz' take on Disney with the help of celebrities. How adorable is behind-the-scene photo of Rachel Weisz' Snow White feeding the doe?
|Sleeping Beauty by Annie Leibovitz|