|Les Petits Becs by Ludovic Jacqz|
Hello spider-monkeys! Round up of this week's favourite links.
• This man built his own Hobbit style home, not because he's a superfan of Lord of the Rings but to be kind to the environment and to his wallet (his home cost roughly 5,200$ to build). Despite having little knowledge as a builder, architect Simon Dale mainly used 3 simple tools and took about 4 months to accomplish.
• Being a hardcore lover of breakfasts, here's 50 breakfasts from around the world. Even though the Canadian breakfast left a huge question mark above my head, having never seen, heard of or tried it myself, this list left me wanting to try everything, especially the Russian breakfast!
• The Top 10 Most Colourful Cities. How can your day not be a little brighter when these towns feel like they've been attacked by a box of Crayolas?
• Logos gone hipster.
• Top 10 Weirdest Theme Parks according to Time magazine. Doesn't Dollywood look like fun?
• A look at a timelapse video of how this artist creates her paintings
• Girls, please love yourself! (this goes for the men too!)