Saturday, July 21, 2012

SIGNING & NUMBERING

Jason Rockman, frontman of metal band Slaves on Dope & CHOM's the Spirit of Rock: Amped host, invited me over yesterday to Montreal's CHOM radio station offices to sign & number 100 limited edition posters I've illustrated for his Summer 2012 tour kicking off in the States this Tuesday.



I'd never been inside a radio station so I was psyched from the get-go to meet him there. So far I'd only talk to him via email but it was great to finally meet him. He's a rad & funny dude (who's also very easy on the eyes).


My friend referred me to Jason when their band was looking for a graphic designer. I had invited her to come with me to the signing as she is a big fan of Slaves on Dope. Unfortunately, she's been at the hospital for the past week and couldn't attend. So Jason sweetly offered to send her a get-well video :



11x17 Limited edition prints are available at the merch table of Slaves on Dope's summer tour concert (touring dates available here) signed & numbered by moi and you can have it signed by the band. If you can't attend the show and would like a copy, drop me a line in an email and I'll gladly send you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment