Friday, September 7, 2012

BUSINESS CARDS

I finally got around to creating my business card. It's been a long time coming which is ironic for someone who creates them to not have one for so long. I've had an offer to use Blitz Printing House, based in Toronto and I have to say, they offer fantastic service which I highly recommend.

I opened my mailbox to find this!

Hand packed, plastic wrapped business cards. Very cute!




I opted for a frosted matte finish on a sturdy 18pt paper stock and I just love the soft feel of them (I tend to prefer this finish versus the glossy ones. They reflect too much light for my liking). All in all, their website was very clear & easy to use. Their delivery was fast and they have a great staff on hand that communicates fast & effectively. I'm really happy with the result!

1 comment:

  1. Like the idea you come up with plastic wrapped Order Business Cards..thanks you share it.

    ReplyDelete