Saturday, January 18, 2014

LITTLE WONDERS - JAN.18 2014



Benjamin Lennox for Flair magazine (Spring 2013)


Round up of this week's favourite links.

• Do you like Wes Anderson movies as well as illustrations? There's a Tumblr account to meet your needs! I, for one, cannot wait for the Grand Budapest Hotel! Oh, the illustrations that will follow!

• Breakfast is the best but what does it say about you? Just scrolling through this made me über hungry and had me asking myself "Where the hell is my breakfast?"at 2am!

• Vogue presents 5 illustrators and asks them about their work space.

• Funny horrible movie cliches by New York International Latino Film Festival.

• A little behind-the-scene look at Time magazine's Person of the Year illustration of Pope Francis by Jason Seiler.

• This kid has it right. He makes me hopeful for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment