Monday, March 10, 2014

LITTLE WONDERS - 10 MAR. 2014


Lupita Nyong'o by Erik Manigan for New York Magazine


This post is to rest assure that I haven't forgotten about my blog but am neck deep in exciting projects. My free-time illustrations will therefore be on hold for a while but will be back with full force! Stay tuned!

Round up of this week's favourite links.

Vanishing tribes from around the world. - Breathtaking pictures of vanishing tribes around the world by photographer Jimmy Nelson.

What happens when a logo trend spreads like wildfire? - Your Logo Is Not Hardcore, a collection of logos all bearing the same X trend.

Stock photos that hope to change the way we look at women. - Getty Images sees the world evolves and they rightfully feel stock pictures involving women finally needs to reflect that.

Bring the fitting room to your home. - Online clothes shopping can be tricky when sizes vary from one brand to another. Fits.me virtually makes you visualize how the clothes would fit on you based on your measurements and with the convenient help of a fit advisor.

My morning routine - God I love breakfast! If I could, I'd be having me a Sunday brunch worthy breakfast every morning. Alas, working late nights has me opting my snooze button over a breakfast of champions. Bon Appetit asks celebrities what their favourite breakfast routine consists of. Yummy!

Strangers' first kiss - Tatia Pilieva films complete strangers engage in a first kiss together. The shy, blushing conversations of attempting to form a spark into a flame.



Child of the 90s - Sigh! Nostalgia! I'm so happy I had a childhood that didn't involve me growing up too fast, always playing outside, not constantly being glued to a screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment