Friday, May 30, 2014

FEEL GOOD FRIDAYS : Cuban Pete



It's Friday and that means awesome! Yesterday, Montreal's darling hockey team lost their run for the Stanley cup which was a huge upset (Poor Youppi!). But the weekend is upon us and that's worth celebrating! I feel like I could lead a musical number like Stanley Ipkiss' alter ego, I'm so happy it's the weekend. A jam-packed couple of days filled with a bunch of activities, starting at 5pm today. Stay tuned for Monday's Discoveries in the City!

Like I've mentioned a couple of weeks ago, there's "A Day in May" happening tonight. A spring themed art exhibition co-hosted by one of my friends at Urban Body Studio (details here). Come enjoy the local art, the wine & amuse-bouche while chit-chatting with some live background music.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment